Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- Canon Medical Receives FDA Clearance for Deep Convolutional Neural Network Image Reconstruction Technology for CT
- The Growth in Connected IoT Devices is Expected to Generate 79.4ZB of Data in 2025
- Total’s Pangea III Supercomputer Ranked First in Industry Worldwide
- Carbon-neutral fuel made from sunlight and air
- Intel Announces Program for Israeli Startups Targeting Tech Inflections
- Featured Market Reports
- £1 billion investment makes UK a frontrunner in quantum technologies
- World’s largest technology leadership survey finds: Tech spending outside IT departments creates opportunities, but opens door to potential security and consumer trust risks
- AWS Announces General Availability of Amazon Personalize: Enabling developers to build applications with the same machine learning technology used by Amazon.com for real-time personalized recommendations – with no machine learning expertise required
- Intel to Acquire Barefoot Networks, Accelerating Delivery of Ethernet-Based Fabrics