Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- White Paper on Containers Integration
- Zinwave to Launch OnGo Pilot
- The automobile sensor market to reach $20.8 billion by 2021
- Silicon Valley Forum’s 21st Annual Visionary Awards
- Smart Cities Are All About People
- Intel and Mobileye Begin Testing Their Autonomous Fleet in Israel
- Partnership to Accelerate Quantum Computing in Japan
- UK Tech Expands at Faster Rate Than Wider Economy
- SRI International Selected by DARPA To Develop Artificial Intelligence System that Continually Learns
- Aircall Secures $29 Million to Reinvent the Business Phone