Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- ECS Awarded Prime Spot to Participate in $70 Million US Mint Digital Enterprise Services Contract
- Clutter Raises $200 Million in Series D Funding
- SWEAGLE, the Software Eagle, Drives the Digital Future of Enterprise Applications and Lands $3.0M in Funding
- ViSenze Raises $20 Million Series C to Further Advance the Adoption and Impact of Visual Commerce for Retailers and Smartphone Manufacturers
- GreenWaves Technologies Announces 7M€ Series A Funding
- NASA Tests Urban Drone Traffic Management in Nevada, Texas
- Tinier and less power-hungry quantum atomic clock pushes toward intelligent IoT
- Broadband Forum delivers recommendations for converged 5G core network to 3GPP: Broadband Forum-orchestrated feedback from major global operators and vendors will open doors for the leveraging of fixed and mobile networks to unlock new service capabilities
- NASA’s Record-Setting Opportunity Rover Mission on Mars Comes to End
- NASA Selects New Mission to Explore Origins of Universe