Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform Brings Outstanding Gaming with Advanced AI and Cutting-Edge Camera Performance to Consumers in Early 2019
- METRON, the France-based developer of an innovative energy intelligence platform for industry, has completed a new €8 million fundraising
- Accenture Acquires DAZ Systems, Inc. to Strengthen Its Oracle Cloud ERP Services, Expand Capabilities to Help Clients Become Intelligent Enterprises
- DJI Kicks Off Recruitment For Its Global Robotics Competition
- Oracle OpenWorld 2018 Launches Next Era of Cloud
- European Venture Capital Investment on Pace to Exceed €19 billion By the End of 2018, Largest Amount on Record
- Global IT Spending to Grow 3.2 Percent in 2019
- Seven Digital Disruptions CIOs May Not See Coming
- LightPointe, a Manufacturer of Point to Point Radios, Introduces the World’s Highest Capacity 60 GHz Radio, Ten Times Higher than Competitors
- Lucidchart Closes $72 Million Funding Round