Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- The Role of Museum Technology in Improving Museum’s Enterprise Bottomline is Underappreciated
- CFS Wins U.S. Department of Energy Awards in Collaboration with National Labs
- Consumers Seek Wireless Charging On the Go, New International Survey Shows
- Biometric Technologies To Be Showcased at the Border Security Conference, 11th – 12th February 2020, Rome, Italy
- Cost of making green hydrogen could fall to as little as $25 a megawatt-hour
- Ballard Receives PO From BEHALA For 3 x 100kW Fuel Cell Modules to Power German Push Boat
- European Union’s Horizon 2020 Program Funding Underwrites Second-Generation Zika Vaccine Candidate Development: Themis Bioscience and ZIKAVAX Consortium Announce Initiation of Phase 1 Zika Vaccine Trial
- DataStax Announces Change Data Capture (CDC) Connector for Apache Kafka®
- Vieworks to expand 25MP CMOS area scan camera lineup
- Net-Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions By 2050 Requires A New Nuclear Power Plant Every Day – Forbes