Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- Worldwide Spending on Industry Cloud by Retailers and Wholesalers Forecast to Reach $6.1 Billion in 2018
- First 400G Transmission Across 6,600km Trans-Atlantic Marea Cable Using Acacia Communications AC1200 Coherent Module Achieves Spectral Efficiency of 6.41 b/s/Hz
- Chorus.ai Raises $33M Series B Financing to Advance Quota Attainment Transformation for High-growth Sales Teams
- MediaTek’s Helio P90 is an AI Powerhouse for a New Level of AI Experiences and High Resolution Smartphone Photography
- 10 Hot Consumer Trends for 2019
- Robotiq Raises Can$31 Million in Funding from Battery Ventures
- The Autoware Foundation – An Open Alliance for Autonomous Driving Technology
- The Joint Development Foundation Joins the Linux Foundation Family to Drive Adoption of Open Source and Standards
- Intel to Showcase Technology Innovation for the Next Era of Computing at CES 2019
- Brigadier General Christopher Eubank, Signals and Signal School Commandant, US Army to deliver briefing at Mobile Deployable Communications conference