Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- HZO Raises $70 Million in New Financing
- Locus Robotics Announces $26M in Series C Investment to Power Continued Global Acceleration of Locus’s Revolutionary Multi-Robot Warehouse Fulfillment Solution
- CDN provider Fastly has filed for an IPO
- IEEE SERVICES 2019: Registration Now Open for IEEE World Congress on Services
- A Stirling Engine Celebrates 20,000 Hours of Uninterrupted Operation on Earth Day
- Global IT Spending to Grow 1.1 Percent in 2019
- Intel to Exit 5G Smartphone Modem Business, Focus 5G Efforts on Network Infrastructure and Other Data-Centric Opportunities
- Worldwide IT Services Market Crossed $1 Trillion in 2018
- Eleven Technologies Complement Industrial Manufacturing’s Digital Transformation Initiatives
- CleverTap Announces $26 Million Funding to Drive Innovation in Customer Lifecycle Management Technology