Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- Intel Editorial: Intel Joins Industry Consortium to Accelerate Confidential Computing
- Wireless Innovation Forum Announces Approval of New 6 GHz Multi-stakeholder Committee
- OpenPOWER to become Linux Foundation project to advance development of data-driven architectures required for hybrid cloud environments and increasingly intensive workloads
- The Linux Foundation Open Source Summit: IBM will contribute implementation rights to key technologies to the open community
- Western Digital: Five new hard disk drive (HDD) and solid-state drive (SSD) solutions purpose-built for console and PC gamers to optimize game storage capacity, portability and accessibility
- ZeroAvia Emerges from Stealth with the Largest Zero-Emission Airplane Flying Today
- Samsung Takes Mobile Photography to the Next Level with Industry’s First 108Mp Image Sensor for Smartphones
- AWS Lake Formation makes it easy for customers to build secure data lakes in days instead of months
- Flash Memory Summit Announces 2019 Best of Show Award Winners: Record Number of Submissions Made All Categories Competitive Demonstrating Industry Growth and Innovation
- Next-generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors to Deliver Breakthrough Platform Performance with up to 56 Processor Cores