Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- Intel Speeds AI Development, Deployment and Performance with New Class of AI Hardware from Cloud to Edge
- European consortium introduces new era of intelligent databases
- WATEC Israel 2019, Water Technology and Environmental Control Exhibition and Conference, November 18-21 2019, Tel Aviv
- Digital Camera Market Poised for More Pain
- ExxonMobil, FuelCell Energy Expand Agreement for Carbon Capture Technology
- A Majority of the Global Workforce Is Ready to Shift Jobs and Develop Skills in Response to Globalization and Technology Changes
- Adobe MAX 2019: Samsung Demonstrates Enhanced Workplace Productivity with Monitor Lineup and Commercial Displays
- End to end network system with high fibre count cable covering 1,000 km from Dublin to Manchester to London and Lowestoft
- The largest floating wind turbine in the world, an 8.4-megawatt (MW) ABS-classed offshore wind turbine, is about to be installed
- NTT, Intel and Sony Establish New Global Forum Dedicated to Realizing the Communications of the Future