Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- Ballard Power Systems Announces Purchase of B.C.’s First Fleet of Hydrogen-Powered Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles
- Cohesity Unveils ‘Workflow Automation Design Canvas’ That Makes It Easy for Enterprises to Systematically Move Applications to the Cloud New Cohesity Application Orchestrates Workflow Automation
- Intel’s Pohoiki Beach, a 64-Chip Neuromorphic System, Delivers Breakthrough Results in Research Tests
- Cloudflare Registers Trademark for The Network is the Computer®: Former Sun Microsystems phrase highlights Cloudflare’s leadership in serverless edge computing
- Worldwide PC Shipments Grew 1.5% in Second Quarter of 2019
- The Personal Computing Device Market Rides Several Trends to Produce Solid Results in Q2 2019
- IBM Closes Landmark Acquisition of Red Hat for $34 Billion; Defines Open, Hybrid Cloud Future
- Nearly One-Third of Citizens Unaware of Digital Government Services
- Canon Medical Receives FDA Clearance for Deep Convolutional Neural Network Image Reconstruction Technology for CT
- The Growth in Connected IoT Devices is Expected to Generate 79.4ZB of Data in 2025