Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- Iguazio’s Platform Scales NVIDIA GPU-Accelerated Deployments
- OFC 2019 Closes Strong with Focus on 800G, 400ZR, Real-World 5G and Next Steps in Network Speed and Efficiency
- JETRO Presents 10 Japanese Startups at SXSW 2019
- Global Semiconductor Sales Down 5.7 Percent Year-to-Year in January; Month-to-month sales fall across all regions, decrease 7.2 percent overall
- Shift Technology Lands $60 Million in C-Round Funding to Accelerate Mission of Enabling a Superior Claims Experience Through the Power of AI
- Neutrinovoltaic as the Next Logical Step After Photovoltaic Energy: 24/7 from non-visible Radiation
- IBM Achieves Highest Quantum Volume to Date, Establishes Roadmap for Reaching Quantum Advantage: For significant improvement over classical systems, the power of quantum computers must double every year
- Source Photonics Closes More Than $100 Million New Funding for Next-Generation Technologies
- Socure Raises $30M in Additional Financing to Identify the Human Race: Series C Round Doubles Funding Following Breakthrough Business Results in 2018 for AI-based Digital Identity Verification Platform
- Intel Drives Development of Quantum Cryoprober with Bluefors and Afore to Accelerate Quantum Computing