Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- Amazon Introduces the All-New Echo Show
- Alexa now knows how to do millions of things, including new capabilities across Routines, Music, Smart Home, Home Monitoring, Alexa Calling, Amazon FreeTime
- Adobe to Acquire Marketo
- Origami Announces 66.6 MM USD in Series C Investment Round
- Alibaba Cloud and MariaDB Announce the Launch of ApsaraDB RDS for MariaDB TX
- Ballard Unveils Next Generation Zero-Emission Fuel Cell Stack for Heavy Duty Motive Market at the IAA Commercial Vehicles Trade Fair and Convention being held this week in Hannover, Germany
- Apprentice.io Raises $8M Series A for First Conversational AR and AI Platform
- Nordic Data Centre Trends 2018
- Companies Adopt Anything-as-a-Service (XaaS) to Move Faster, Innovate Better
- NASA, ULA Launch Mission to Track Earth’s Changing Ice