Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- Alation Raises $50 Million in Series C Funding to Further Leadership in Data Catalog Market
- Enterprises Will Increase Digital Technology Investment and Adoption in 2019
- Boeing Invests in Isotropic Systems Ltd. to Expand Satellite Communications Capabilities
- Deep Learning Attitude Sensor provides real-time image recognition from satellite orbit
- NAIAS 2019: Integrated system solutions from Bosch transform the future of mobility
- NRF 2019: Wiliot raises a $30 million following demonstration of the first-ever sticker-sized Bluetooth sensor tag incorporating an ARM processor powered solely by scavenging energy from ambient radio frequencies
- The Future of AI in DNA Sequencing and Analysis
- CES 2019 Proves AI and 5G Will Transform the Future: Every company is a tech company at the world’s most influential tech event
- EMERITUS Completes $40 million Series C Funding
- TaxJar Closes $60 Million in Series A Funding Round