Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- Einstein’s Objections on Quantum Mechanics Gets Apparent Industrial Confirmation in Physics
- HPE to Acquire Supercomputing Leader Cray
- Tech For A Better World: Global Extreme Tech Challenge℠ Announced at VivaTech, Entrepreneurs compete for $10 Million
- Atos launches myQLM to democratize quantum programming for researchers, students and developers worldwide
- Fastest Growing Companies/Startups in San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Silicon Valley
- Emerging Tech Trends You’ll See at CES Asia 2019: The latest innovations in 5G, AI, AR/VR, Startups and Vehicle Tech
- Unlocking Full 5G Potential: Innovation in Spectrum Allocation is the Key
- CLEARink To Showcase ePaper 2.0 At DisplayWeek 2019
- Media Release: Ending Balkanization of Camera Market
- Teams 3D Print Planetary Habitats, Awarded $700K in NASA Challenge