Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- Toshiba Announces 14TB HDD Availability
- Huawei Upgrades Albania’s Power Transmission Network
- Major European Companies Select IBM Cloud
- Third Annual Accenture HealthTech Innovation Challenge
- Maximum storage capacity in SD memory cards grows from 2TB with SDXC to 128 TB with the new SD Ultra Capacity (SDUC) card
- IEEE Launches Global Competition to Develop Scalable Solutions to Energy Poverty
- DevOps Enterprise Summit London 2018: Periodic Table of DevOps Tools
- Smartphones Approaching TVs as Americans’ Most-Frequently Owned Tech Product
- Chinese EdTech Startup Raises $500 million
- Patent-Landscape Report Examines Innovations in Low-Carbon Cement and Concrete