Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- Intel Technology Powers Hollywood’s Next Big Leap in Storytelling: Huge Geodesic Dome is World’s Largest 360-Degree Movie Set
- Seismic Raises $100 Million in Series E Funding
- Nuro and Kroger Launch First-Ever Unmanned Delivery Service for the General Public
- Audi’s Autonomous Intelligent Driving Teams Up With Luminar
- Ada Secures $19 Million in Series A Funding Led by FirstMark Capital
- NASA Begins America’s New Moon to Mars Exploration Approach in 2018
- TicketGuardian Secures $8 Million in Series A Funding
- EnterpriseDB Announces Enterprise-Ready Version of Postgres Platform 11
- Graphcore Secures Lead in Global AI Chip Race With $200 Million in New Capital From BMW, Microsoft and Leading Financial Investors
- Egress Secures $40 Million Growth Equity Funding