Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- Global IT Spending to Grow 1.1 Percent in 2019
- Intel to Exit 5G Smartphone Modem Business, Focus 5G Efforts on Network Infrastructure and Other Data-Centric Opportunities
- Worldwide IT Services Market Crossed $1 Trillion in 2018
- Eleven Technologies Complement Industrial Manufacturing’s Digital Transformation Initiatives
- CleverTap Announces $26 Million Funding to Drive Innovation in Customer Lifecycle Management Technology
- Commercial Segment Provides a Bright Spot in the Traditional PC Market
- Kyriba Closes $160 Million Growth Round to Fuel Enterprise Platform Innovation and Global Expansion
- Lemonade Announces $300M in Series D Funding: The investment will fuel the AI-powered insurance company’s global expansion, bringing total funding to date to $480 million
- Klook Completes US$425M Series D Funding with New Capital Raise led by Softbank Vision Fund
- NASA Selects Two New Space Tech Research Institutes for Smart Habitats