Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- Knewton, the developer of adaptive learning products and technologies, secures $25 million in funding
- Owl Car Cam Raises $10M in Funding to Expand Production
- BioBeats Closes £2.4M Funding Round
- Toronto-based Qindom Raises $2 Million USD Seed Round for Quantum Intelligence Application
- Sansoro Health Raises $8M to Accelerate Electronic Health Record Interoperability
- Concourse Global Raises $2M in Seed Funding to Harness AI to Help College Counselors Connect Students with International Education Opportunities
- Cloud4Wi Acquires WiTech to Boost Presence in the European Market
- Maersk and IBM Introduce TradeLens Blockchain Shipping Solution
- Innovating for the ‘Data-Centric’ Era
- sFoundation 2018 Fall Startup Accelerator Applications Now Open