Learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and perform SWOT analysis in the framework of marketing organization
Participants will learn how to conduct a successful SWOT analysis meeting and how to perform SWOT analysis in the framework of the marketing organization.
SWOT Analysis is an analysis technique often used to estimate the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats that exist in the field in which the marketing organization (MO) operates.
In the marketing context, the SWOT analysis is used to evaluate the environment in which the MO operates as well as resources and needs that have to be addressed. SWOT analysis uses both internal and external factors that may impact the MO.
Internal factors, including strengths and weaknesses, reside within the MO and its divisions, while external factors, opportunities and threats, are external to the MO. Once these critical factors are identified, they are used to create the objectives that members of marketing organization strive to achieve.
- Attribytes Secures $1.7 Million in Series A Funding
- Habana Labs Secures $75M in Series B Financing Led by Intel Capital
- Deloitte Unveils 2018 North America Technology Fast 500™ Rankings
- Intel Unveils the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2 at Intel AI Devcon Beijing for Building Smarter AI Edge Devices
- Samsung Brings On-device AI Processing for Premium Mobile Devices with Exynos 9 Series 9820 Processor
- Poynt Raises $100 Million in Series C Funding Round
- Trace Genomics Raises $13m Series A Round to Unlock the Power of the Soil for Farmers
- Xanadu Releases PennyLane, the First Dedicated Machine Learning Software for Quantum Computers
- Savi Technology Raises $7.5m in New Funding
- Red Hat Drives Unified Foundation for Kubernetes and Virtual Machines with Red Hat OpenStack Platform 14